- Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, called the Consumer Code, if the customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase by not indicating a VAT number in the form) he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the following points.
- To exercise this right, the customer must send PLANBIO COSMETICS S.r.l. notice of withdrawal within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by e-mail to:
- THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MUST BE TRACEABLE IN THE TEXT OF THIS COMMUNICATION:
– Name and surname of the Customer;
– Customer address;
– Reference to the transport document number;
– The will to withdraw from the purchase;
– Description of the returned goods and relative amount paid.
- Upon receipt of the communication, PLANBIO COSMETICS S.r.l. will communicate to the Customer by e-mail (to the address communicated at the time of the order) the instructions on how to return.
- The goods must be returned intact and complete with all its parts, in the original packaging, kept and possibly used according to normal diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt.
- The right of withdrawal applies to the product purchased in its entirety: it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased.
- The purchased good must be returned in normal condition, as received: therefore, used products that show signs of damage, wear or dirt and which, consequently, can no longer be considered intact will not be accepted.
- By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer. Furthermore, delivery costs to the Customer and any other ancillary costs highlighted at the time of placing the order will not be reimbursed. Furthermore, in the case of free shipping, the cost of the initial shipping will also be charged to the customer.
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is received, is under the full responsibility of the Customer.
- In case of damage to the goods during transport, PLANBIO COSMETICS S.r.l., will notify the Customer of the incident, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer at the warehouses of PLANBIO COSMETICS S.r.l. for its return and, at the same time, the request for withdrawal will be canceled.
- Upon its arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the original packaging and / or packaging are damaged, PLANBIO COSMETICS S.r.l. will deduct from the reimbursement due a percentage, in any case not exceeding 20% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damage to the original packaging, PLANBIO COSMETICS S.r.l. will reimburse the Customer for the cost of the returned goods (excluding transport costs incurred for delivery), as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods in its warehouses, by means of a reversal of the charge on the Credit Card (if this means of payment was initially used) or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the Customer’s responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN).
- THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL VOIDS TOTALLY DUE TO THE LACK OF THE ESSENTIAL CONDITIONS OF INTEGRITY OF THE GOOD, IN CASE IN WHICH PLANBIO COSMETICS SRL VERIFIES:
– The use of the asset that has compromised its integrity;
– The lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
– The absence of integral elements of the product;
– Open sealed / blister packs;
– Damage to the product.
- In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods will remain at the headquarters of PLANBIO COSMETICS S.r.l., available to the Customer for collection at his expense.